The VEVA Annual General Meeting will be held at this time.
- Reports from the current Board and Working Committee Chairs
- Elections for the 2018 Board of Directors
- Any other business
Note: The meeting will be held at a location that is new for a VEVA meeting:
Metro Vancouver Regional District Offices
28th Floor Meeting Room
4730 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H 0H6
- 4 Hr Free parking is available at Metrotown Shopping Centre.
- Vehicle Charging is available in UP1.
- Enter Underground Parking Lot 1 or 2 from Central Blvd.
- Exit parking lot into the mall from the Sport Chek escalator and exit the doors on the right to the Bus loop.
- Ascend stairs into plaza and walk across the outdoor plaza, past the fountain to the entrance of Metro Tower 2
Our hosts require somewhat tighter access than we have had in the past and pre-registration or registration on-site will be required. Entry to the meeting will go more smoothly if you pre-register on this EventBrite page.
|6:00||Arrival of organizers/hosts and setup|
|6:30||Registration of guests in MT3 lobby|
|6:45||Access to 28th floor meeting room via elevator|
|7:00||Registration ends and meeting begins|
|9:00||Meeting ends, room cleanup and participants depart|